SINGLE SEAT OVERFLOW VALVES
Single Seat Overflow Valves SVP Select EAF+
Sudmo Single Seat Overflow Valves SVP Select EAF+ are equipped with adjustable set pressure actuator. Apart from the SVP Select series there are also hygienic as well as aseptic designs available.
High operating pressures – up to 10 bar (145 psi)
Simple adjustment of set pressure
Low hysteresis of < 0.5 bar (7 psi)
Standard with pneumatic lifting actuator for CIP cleaning
Easy adaption of the IntelliTop 2.0
Standard SVP Select seal kits
Numerous industry authorizations and certifications
- Single Seat Overflow Valves relieve pressure areas in cases of excessive pressure build-up in closed spaces (piping, containers, tanks).
- The output medium can be discharged or returned/directed into a closed system.
- In terms of the EC Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC overflow valves are not safety-equipped parts and do not possess any type of examination certificates
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Südmo Single Seat Overflow Valves are used in various applications of brewery, winery, dairy, distillery, beverage and food industries:
- To limit pressure on containers and tanks (e.g. CO2overlay)
- To limit pressure on piping systems
- Protection of pumps (circulatory function)
- Prevention of backflow in piping (3-A 53-06 compliant alternative to disk check valve)