STERLING HYBRID ADIABATIC COOLING SYSTEM
Sterling Hybrid Adiabatic Cooling System
Sterling’s Hybrid Adiabatic Cooling System is a freeze proof solution that combines dry air cooling during the cooler months of the year with evaporative cooling during the warmer months, creating a true hybrid cooling system. It provides exceptional savings in water, energy, and maintenance while providing dependable, safe process cooling for nearly any application – in any environment. By eliminating standing water in the system, the potential for harmful bacteria growth is practically eliminated. With the closed-loop system, intelligent controls and robust fabrication – the Hybrid Adiabatic Cooing System is an efficient, flexible, and sustainable approach to process cooling.
- Stainless steel frame
- Misting nozzles — thermoplastic, (2) per section on each side
- Aluminum fins — standard configuration is 14 fins per inch,phenolic epoxy coated.
- Standard Output: Fans — 35” fan / 3 hp motor on 32.5”
- High Output: Fans — 38” fan / 5 hp motor on 70”
- Fins come with a phenolic epoxy coating
- Controls, Carel c.Pco PLC Control
- Controls fan cycling & water spray
- PID fan staging control, setpoint is the temperature that activates the first fan.
- Ethernet connectivity with pump tank standard.
- Glycol Additives: EG (Ethylene glycol) organic compound additive, PG (Propylene glycol) Used in food processing and considered safer for human and animal exposure