DOUBLE SEAT VALVES – 365IT COMPLETE PMO Mixproof
Dairy processers now have a mixproof valve that does not require a full port leakage chamber. The Südmo Double Seat Valve 365it Complete PMO is designed specially to fulfill requirements of the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance and the latest 3-A 85-02 acceptance following third party verification. This is currently the only such valve on the market.
- Product loss free switching (leakage free)
- Cyclic lift functions for cleaning of leakage chamber
- Lower valve disc radial seal RSC (Radial Seal Complete)
- Shaft flushing (for maximum security)
- Three-seat valve (deflector)
- Meets aligned requirements of Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) and 3A 85-02
- Weighs 45 % less*
- Looses 30 % less CIP during lifting*
- Height reduced by 18 %*
- Actuator is 14 % smaller*
2. Valve open
3. Cyclic lift of lower valve disc
4. Cyclic lift of upper valve disc
The large open cross section of the 365it Complete Cheese Curd Outlet PMO Mix Proof Valve provides gentle handling of the curd and allows particles of up to approximately 1.5 inches to pass unobstructed through the valve.Special design for direct integration into the tank. The design with no dead zones allows optimum tank cleaning.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Südmo Double Seat Valves 365it Complete PMO are a perfect fit for mixproof applications with the highest standards in dairy processing. The double seat valves are optimized for cheese and curd processing.
Available also in special design for optimum tank cleaning.