SUDMO CONSTANT PRESSURE VALVES
Südmo Constant Pressure Vavles T 725 KV are designed for maintaining a reliable, repeatable back pressure on process lines with varying flow rates and viscosities.
- “Set and forget” self-regulating air supply unit
- Low cost seal kit eliminates expensive diaphragm
- Dual air supply for actuation during CIP to ensure 100% cleaning
- No automation feedback loops required to ensure accurate constant back pressure
- One-piece balanced solid stainless steel plug
Pentair Südmo’s T 725 KV constant pressure valve maintains a manually pre-set static pressure in the valve inlet (input pressure) regardless of the momentary volume flow and well pressure behind the valve. A balanced valve plate, reliable sealing equipment in housing and the robust design without any dead spaces make this valve a simple and reliable unit.
The hygienic Pentair Südmo constant pressure valve keeps the input pressure to the valve on a constant level. That means that it can be used on separators, heat exchangers or similar process equipment that require a constant pressure level to work correctly. Beyond this, it can be used in extraction loops to guarantee a constant pressure level. This makes it ideal for applications in the beverage and food industries.