Pentair Südmo’s SVP FILL valve range for hygienic and aseptic processes includes a design that is ideal for product handling in filling machines.
- Quick cylces – up to 4 cylces per second (depending on operating pressure and valve size)
- Longevity – during internal tests more than 24 million cycles were reached
- Product safety – Aseptic spindle seal with P³-diaphragm or PTFE-bellow
- Excellent media resistance during CIP & SIP – with high performance materials (P³, PEEK, PTFE)
- Easy maintenance of product – and actuator side
- Optional safety position using a preloading spring
- EHEDG and 3-A 53-06 compliant
The SVP FILL Valve features a unique actuator design that, when used in combination with an aseptic stem and high performance seals, provides long operating cycles even though the cycle speed is high.
- Provides low CAPEX and OPEX
- Meets highest product safety standards
- Minimizes maintenance cylces and increases filler availability
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Pentair Südmo’s SVP FILL single seat valves are implemented in various process areas within the hygienic and aseptic sectors, where cleanability of all product wetted surfaces is necessary.
- Filling valve on a filler
- Feed valve on a filler
- Any application with a high number of cycles