The RotoMAXX II Sanitary low-shear, high-torque, right angle mixer is the only all stainless steel, low speed, large capacity agitator on the market.
Ideal in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries where large capacity is required, this robust agitator has a right angle gearbox. Furthermore, Admix designed this sanitary mixer for demanding operating environments where stringent CIP, wash-down, and steam cleaning conditions must be met.
- Tank volumes: 60,000+ gallons
- Total washdown capability with 3-A TPV #73-01 compliance
- Impeller shaft available up to 144″
- Maintenance free, greased-for-life, sealed bearings in the bearing frame
- Up to 15 horsepower input
- Motors are 300 series stainless steel
- Flex couplings between motor/gearbox and gearbox/drive shaft provide vibration damping and shock load protection to drive components
How it Works
The principle operation for the RotoMAXX II is similar to the Rotomixx portable mixer and other top-entry agitators. Hence, a motor provides power to drive a shaft, and a bearing frame provides support for the motor, coupling and shaft. Therefore, the combination of the speed of the shaft rotation and the orientation and type of blades pump the fluid into which the impeller is immersed.
Even more, built for durability, the modular design allows for multiple shaft diameter, gear ratio, and motor horsepower combinations. Therefore, flex couplings protect the gear drive from shock loads and dampen vibrations while isolating shaft bending moment.
Most noteworthy, the mixing impeller is the heart of the RotoMAXX II and its high flow and rapid mix times. Above all, standard RotoMAXX II units use Jetfoil™ impeller, providing superior axial pumping rates with minimal power usage.
As a result, the Jetfoil provides 200% greater pumping rate over conventional axial blade impellers.