ADMIX VACUSHEAR SANITARY VACUUM LIQUI-PROCESSOR
VACUSHEAR SANITARY VACUUM LIQUI-PROCESSOR
The VacuShear provides the most ergonomic, accurate, fastest vacuum conveying, and feeding up to 400 pounds per minute of powder to make up liquid slurries. As a result, there are field installations ranging from 20 to 1500 gallons, we have the expertise and experience to assist you in designing a complete system whether you are handling 50 lb. bags or 2,000 lb. Super Sacs.
- Vacuum convey, subsurface feed, and mix in one step
- Eliminates en-trained air and foaming while mixing
- Reduce dusting while feeding dry ingredients
- Provides more ergonomic powder addition
- Supplied Rotosolver high shear mixer
(complies with 3-A Standard #73-01)
- No bottom seals or wearing parts in the product zone
- Designed for full process automation when integrated with flowmeters and gain-in-weight controls on load cells. Also available as a manually operated pilot-scale mixer.
- Stainless steel construction
HOW IT WORKS
- Liquid materials are introduced into the mix tank to a level of 1/2 to full batch height. The Rotosolver is turned on from the mixer control panel.
- The vacuum pump is engaged whereby vacuum builds in the tank, providing positive suction at the in-tank delivery tube.
- Dry powders, solids, semi-solids, or liquids are introduced via the vacuum delivery system directly from bags, drums, bag dump stations, or loss-in-weight feeders. A unique benefit is the ability to store and convey all materials from a remote, dry area and avoid messy clean-ups of typical powder additions. Powder feed rates up to 400 lbs/min will automatically occur as a vacuum is maintained.
- All dry materials are introduced below the liquid level immediately at the mixing head. Constant vacuum eliminates aeration, foaming, and dusting commonly generated by conventional processors.
- Once charging is complete and isolation valves are closed, the Rotosolver shuts off or slows down, while the vacuum is maintained to allow complete deaeration and de-foaming to occur. Finally, after all, parameters are satisfied, the tank is unloaded under atmospheric conditions.