What is powder induction with the Admix Fastfeed?
The Admix Fastfeed powder induction and dispersion system consistently delivers perfect product across any batch size. As a result, this integrated, skid-mounted system is revolutionizing batching by enabling processors to:
- Cut batch times in half
- Improve operator safety and ergonomics
- Reduce energy consumption by up to 70%
- Eliminate dusting and reduce air entrainment
For those reasons, the Fastfeed system inducts, wets, and disperses countless ingredients, instantly eliminating fisheyes. Proteins, gums, starches, vitamins, fiber, sweeteners, stabilizers, emulsifiers, flavors, and colors are dispersed at rates up to 450 pounds per minute in a single pass.
In addition, the Fastfeed for meat and poultry processors provides inline simultaneous powder induction (up to 160 lbs/minute) and dispersion for any size batch.
Want to learn more about the Admix Fastfeed Powder Induction and Dispersion System?
Above all, our comprehensive mixing equipment services can improve your process and bottom line today.
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty from Admix to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster
How the Admix Fastfeed Powerder Induction and Dispersion System Works?
The Fastfeed combines the suction capability of a “vacuum pump” with the wetting out and shearing capabilities of a high-speed emulsifier, all within a user friendly, ergonomic package.
- First, the powder is fed into the hopper from bags or can be directly conveyed from the source through an optional wand attachment, bag dump, or even a bulk delivery system
- Thus, Powder bridging or ratholing is eliminated by the combination of the suction pump creating a constant vacuum within the flow stream, aided by a mechanical vibrator for more challenging ingredients
- Then, once the powder is sucked in through the pump, instantaneous fluidization of the powder begins, and this slurry is quickly pumped through our DynaShear inline emulsifier, providing droplet and soft particle size reduction down to 4-5 microns upon exiting the unit
- Most importantly, the powder feed rate is controlled through regulating valves on the inlet, ensuring that sticky gums, as well as free-flowing granules, disperse quickly and at the proper concentrations to prevent product slugs or premature hydration