Enerquip -Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
What sets Enerquip’s sanitary shell and tube exchangers apart?
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and cleanliness
- Built to high quality TEMA C guidelines, ASME hydro-tested and code stamped
- The perfect choice for heating or cooling low-fouling fluids
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections on the process side allow for easy installation
- U-tube design allows tubes to expand and contract freely to prevent damage
- Removable/replaceable tube bundle and o-rings make replacement quick and easy
- Wide selection of sizes from 4” diameter to 10” diameter in lengths up to 9’ long
- Heat exchangers built to 3-A standard 12-07 are available as an upgrade
Options Available (Not all of these are Off-the-Shelf options):
- Insulation and cladding with stainless steel jacket for heat conservation and personnel protection
- Mounting foot supports – horizontal clamp-on saddles or vertical welded lugs
- Baffle & connection changes for liquid to liquid applications
- Upgrades to 3-A or double tubesheet design for high purity applications
- Passivation and/or electro-polished product contact surfaces
- Available in material upgrades to 316Lss, Duplex, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other alloys
- Multiple-pass tubesheets and bonnets for a higher tubeside velocity in a small space
Off the Shelf & Custom Sanitary:
U-Tube Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
Enerquip’s 40 standard sized heat exchangers are either in stock or available to be shipped in days instead of months.
Enerquip’s shell and tube designs are manufactured according to TEMA guidelines with straight tubes, or U-tubes in shells ranging from 2″ to 48″ in diameter. Each heat exchanger will be built according to the requirements of the appropriate TEMA class for your application and environment – Class B, Class C and Class R.
Standard surface finishes are approximately 32Ra for product contact, and 40 Ra for exterior surfaces, but we also provide higher polished and even electro-polished surfaces for hygienic applications.
Although Enerquip standard heat exchangers are usually designed for 150 psig at 375° F, we can design ASME code stamped heat exchangers for operating pressures as high as 3,000 psig. We also provide heat exchangers that meet 3-A, PED, MOM, and ANSI codes.
Materials of Construction:
Enerquip fabricates shell and tube heat exchanges from a wide range of stainless steel alloys, from common 304L and 316L to duplex stainless steels like 2205, 2507 and Zeron 100. We also use corrosion resistant alloys like Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Monel 600, AL-6XN, Titanium and copper-nickel alloys.
Contact an R-Cap representative here, to discuss your application.