SUDMO LEAKAGE BUTTERFLY VALVES
Südmo Leakage Butterfly Valves L 587/L 667/L 687 provide safe separation of incompatible fluids in a compact design and brings significant advantages over traditional block and bleed installations.
- Proven and robust technology
- Easy maintenance
- Solid butterfly discs, stainless steel material
- Highly resistant to pressure shocks
- Slide bearing between valve disc shaft and housing provides lower switching friction and optimum centering
- Special seal geometry guarantees long service life
- All seal materials are FDA-compliant
- Butterfly valve housing marked for easy identification of material, size and pressure rating
- Manual or pneumatic actuator
- Various connection possibilities
- Ideal valve controlling via Südmo IntelliTop 2.0
By integrating two butterfly discs and independent vent/drain valves into a common housing, the Pentair Südmo Leakage Butterfly Valve completely isolates the self draining leakage chamber with a single valve housing and actuator.
The mixproof feature of the leakage detection butterfly valve provides excellent process safety in applications where the separation of incompatible media, e.g. product and cleaning-in-place must be ensured. The special seal geometry with an expansion groove ensures low wear and long service life. Various -compliant seal materials are available.