SUDMO DOUBLE SEAT VALVES – MIXPROOF
Südmo offers a comprehensive, refined Double Seat Valve series DSV Complete for implementation and automation of widely varying production processes in the food and beverage industry.
Why use Südmo double seat valves? As well as a wide range, the series of these mixproof valves is characterized by ease of handling and maintenance, and is therefore the ideal component for operating your processes with maximum efficiency and safety.
- Reliable separation of two media (e.g. product and cleaning liquid)
- Two sealing elements work separately, leakage chamber open to atmosphere (avoids pressure build-up, visual leakage detection)
- Innovative sealing solutions (O-ring /RSC in seat area, form-fit profile seal in shaft area)
- No mixing, no contamination between two medias
- Optimized drive & control concept (ideal combination with Südmo IntelliTop 2.0 Control Top)
- Easy to maintain (no special tools required)- low maintenance costs
- All surfaces in contact with product can be cleaned
- Highest operating pressures (up to 10 bar / 145 psi)
- Highest quality (body machined from a solid piece of bar)
- EHEDG, 3-A, PMO, ATEX, CRN, FDA certifications
- Valve manifolds for distributing products (milk, yoghurt, beer, softdrinks, distillery products …) to several filler lines CIP distribution valve manifolds
- Product reception manifolds for diverting to storage or buffer tanks
- Separation between cleaning media and product