- Carbon steel and stainless steel construction.
- Rotary Valves are precision made with a heavy duty body and rugged fabricated rotor.
- Designed for use as a feeder valve for dry, bulk materials in applications where close tolerances are necessary in demanding high pressure – high vacuum services.
- Versatile for use as either a “drop-through” feeder or “conveying valve” with the attachment of a line adapter in pneumatic conveying systems.
- Various configurations are available including drop-through airlock type with outboard bearings and blow-through type for use in metering material directly into a conveying line and versions.
This website shows just a small sample of the products we provide. If you don’t see some specific product on this website, just contact us. It’s our job to design the solution for you. We work with you to solve your processing equipment needs.