What is powder induction with the Admix Fastfeed?
The Admix Fastfeed powder induction and dispersion system consistently delivers perfect product across any batch size. As a result, this integrated, skid-mounted system is revolutionizing batching by enabling processors to:
- Cut batch times in half
- Improve operator safety and ergonomics
- Reduce energy consumption up to 70%
- Eliminate dusting and reduce air entrainment
For those reasons, the Fastfeed system inducts, wets, and disperses countless ingredients, instantly eliminating fisheyes. Proteins, gums, starches, vitamins, fiber, sweeteners, stabilizers, emulsifiers, flavors, and colors are dispersed at rates up to 450 pounds per minute in a single pass.
In addition, the Fastfeed for meat and poultry processors provides inline simultaneous powder induction (up to 160 lbs/minute) and dispersion for any size batch.
Want to learn more?
Above all, our comprehensive mixing equipment services can improve your process and bottom line today.
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty from Admix to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster
How it works
The Fastfeed combines the suction capability of a “vacuum pump” with the wetting out and shearing capabilities of a high speed emulsifier, all within a user friendly, ergonomic package.