High Shear Mixer Use
- Working at ground level, no need to dump in the top of tanks, use one mix station for multiple locations with portable freature.
- Typical Applications: Dispersion, Emulsions, Particle Size Reductions
- Wetting out of difficult powders; such as xanthium gum, guar gum, carbopol
- Reducing particle sizes
- Shear mixing without air entrapment
- Mixing powders into liquids; such as starches
- Elimination of lumps and agglomerations; such as milk and whey powders
- Suitable for viscosities in excess of 50,000 cps
- High flow for quick batch turnover and fast process times
- Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Personal Care & Chemical applications
- Utilizes Admix “DynaShear in-line high shear, suitable for applications of powder incorporation flow rates over 200 lbs per minute.
These mixers are applied to applications typically referred to by the following terms:
- Solids incorporation
- Solids suspension
- Particle size reduction
- Gas dispersion
- Rapid mixing
- Shear mixing
- Batch mixer
- Solids liquids mixer
To See More, please go to: www.admix.com
This website shows just a small sample of the products we provide. If you don’t see some specific product on this website, just contact us. It’s our job to design the solution for you. We work with you to solve your processing equipment needs.