Sterling 30RB Series Outdoor Central Chillers
30RB Series Outdoor Central Chiller is an efficient, space saving system for process cooling. If you’re cramped for plant space, the outdoor chiller may be the ideal solution for your process cooling needs. The outdoor air-cooled chiller works in conjunction with an in- plant reservoir and pumping system.
Models are available in capacities from 60 to 300 tons. Sterling systems are delivered installation-ready, full factory tested, pre-piped, pre-wired and completely weatherproofed. With 28 standard models and a comprehensive range of cooling capacities, there’s a Sterling Air-Cooled Central Chilling System to meet your special requirements.
- 60-300 ton cooling capacity (17 models)
- Rotary scroll compressors
- Minimum load capacity control
- Direct expansion shell and tube cooler with cooler heaters
- R-410A refrigerant
- Standard ambient operation from -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Standard leaving water temperature setpoints are from 40°F to 60°F (4.4°C to 18.6°C)
- Other setpoint ranges are available upon request.
- Two or three independent circuits
- Refrigeration(s) circuit includes oil separator, discharge and liquid line shut off valves, filter dryer, sight glass and electronic expansion valve
- Safeties include: high and low refrigerant, freezestat, phase loss, motor overload, ground fault, voltage and current imbalance, evaporator flow switch, and reverse rotation of compressor
- One year parts and labor warranty with factory startup is standard
- Non-fused disconnect switch
- 4 year extended compressor parts warranty. Factory start-up is required
- Remote display panel
- Wind baffle / hail guard
- Recommended with AWK Winter Kooler – an available supplemental cooling option for process cooling systems